Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Ah, my favorite day of the week. And we managed to have a beauty today, having gotten past the 90 degree weather here in lovely New England. I like summer, but I just thought that I was actually going to have a little bit of Spring first. But the temperature is back to normal, and the tulips and the daffodils are blooming like made, and goshdarn it, I am in a helluva good mood.

So, I thought I would share this little gem with those among you with discerning tastes.
Guy pictures


Isn't it purty? It's by Ethan Van Sciver, and of my favorite red-headed maniac. And look, there's Ice!

I just may swoon.

6 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Guy had a dream exactly like that scene. You just know it.

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Guy, check, Ice, check... who's on the ground?

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Eye-Roler Lass said...

It's... Too beautiful for words!

Please, tell me it's Superbrat Prime getting the knucle sandwich!

Big fan, BTW. And huge Guy/Ice shipper since 1988.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I don't like the way Ethan draws Hal, but he DOES do a fabulous Guy. :-)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Eldest said...

It does look like Superbrat Prime on the ground. Personally I'd prefer to see him beating on DiDio, but that's just me.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I DO believe that's none other than Superbrat Prime. And yes, Dusk, you just KNOW that this is one of Guy's favorite dreams. In the background, Ice is just clasping her hands and sighing with delight.

The rips in the uniform are pretty nice too.

Heck, I'M clasping my hands and sighing with delight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home