Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ok, Now It's Official

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ok, Now It's Official

Aaaaand, we are into the second day of "Out of Context" week. Some people make their entire blogs about nothing BUT out of context panels, and provided you have a steady supply of Silver Age comics, you are set for life!

But here's something of a doozy.

Batman


Holy Autoerotic Strangulation,Batman!

I do hope you all notice Robin's firm and taut buttocks. I'm a Green Lantern fan right down to my toes, but that doesn't mean that I cannot appreciate Robin's...er...assets as well.

I'm not really sure exactly what is going on here, but I can guarantee that Alfred is going to be stuck cleaning up the bathroom...again.

10 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

I love great puns...

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Brucie looks like he might have a nice tushie as well. Underneath that cape and the stupid blue over/underpants, who would have known?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

That panel is so wonderfulyl wrong I just have to send it to people. Cheers, boss.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Uhmmmm, 'autoerotic' refers to someone doing it to themselves.

Just thought I would clear that up.

The more you know....

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

I like to think that Robin sometimes acts as Cato to Batman's Clouseau, jumping out at random times to keep Bruce on his toes.

They probably got the idea after catching a PINK PANTHER marathon on AMC or something.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I never thought of them as Clouseau and Cato before, but now I can't get it out of my head...and it's hilarious!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous TotalToyz said...

If memory serves, that isn't the real Robin in the story at all, but one of Hugo Strange's robots....but Uxas' explanation makes more sense!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Hahahaha! I should make this image a poster!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Erich said...

Dwayne: I'm reminded of a bit from an improv comedy show/murder mystery I once saw, when the detective examined the body and dramatically declared: "This man died of autoerotic asphyxiation--PERFORMED BY SOMEONE ELSE!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home