Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh...Hal!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh...Hal!

I can't quite remember where I stole this particular image from...it may have possibly been Sea of Green's...but it just cracks me up.

Hal Pictures


There...there is just so MUCH wrong with that picture, up to and including Hal talking about "pointers" and Air Wave's misplaced enthusiasm. So, perhaps we should declare this to be "Out of Context" week. Possibly because I'm fresh out of ideas, and makeing snarky comments is about the only remaining talent that I have. It will also help get my mind off the fact that I have to file my taxes.

5 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Kinky Hal! I didn't know he was into this stuff.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

What do you mean there's so much wrong with this picture? There's so much RIGHT! I wish there were a poster of it.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Tony Z™ said...

Oh my...that's just...oh my!!

Wow. When you take stuff out of context it can just go way off the deep end. I love it!!

Word verification: secksti

Somehow...it seems to fit.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

I say yea to out of context week.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Out of Context week it shall be then. We are playing in a VERY rich playground here, kiddies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home