Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Moving Right Along

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moving Right Along

Whew! I'll try and be a little less perverted today. Which means that I won't be making penis jokes. Unless you really really want me to.

And I'll FINALLY be getting the new books! Couldn't go yesturday because of all the ice and snow, but the sun is out, and the roads are mostly clear, and I simply can't wait any longer. The final Final Crises is out! And Blue Beetle, Incredible Hercules and Wonder Woman, not to mention any number of other goodies. So I'm off to the Comical Book Store!

But I simply can't leave you all hanging without something to titilate your jaded palettes. And so, I give you...

Photobucket

I can honestly say that I don't have the foggiest idea WHY Ralph is shooting Wonder Woman in the ass, but I can heartily endorse the complete joie de vivre that he displays while doing so. Hawkman on the other hand, looks to be pretty grabby to me.

Heh. I guess there is a penis joke there after all.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, yes. Especially by every sidekick he's ever had. :-)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Siskoid said...

This has been my desktop image for a while now.

Is Ralph just having fun, or did Hawkman slip him a fiver?

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Considering what a stiff Hawkman is, I'm pretty sure that Ralph is just being himself. It may have been because of stuff like this, that Wonder Woman refused to get involved with the JLI for QUITE a while.

And while I'm sure that Jason, Stephanie, Tim and even Dick would get a certain kick out of giving it to Batman, I would imagine that Wally and Roy would also enjoy themselves for the same reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home