Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: This is Actually Important

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 03, 2008

This is Actually Important

I trust that I don't have to remind everyone that tomorrow is November 4th, and Election Day. My kids are giddy, because they get to have the day off. My Husband is giddy, because now he won't have to listen to me crabbing about political ads anymore. I'm personally giddy beyond all belief, because it will finally be OVER, and God Willing, my candidate will have won. Handily. A Landslide would be nice, but I don't want to be pushy.

In light of the trials and tribulations that our poor old Country has been suffering through, this may be one of the most important elections ever. They are ALL important elections of course...but man, this is a doozy.

So please...follow Alan's advice and go out and vote.

Alan Scott

Green Lanterns take Democracy SERIOUSLY!

10 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Shana Jean said...

Here, here.

I'm psyched to vote. It's my first presidential election, and I couldn't have chosen a more exciting one.

Damn, I hope my candidate wins. I worry for the country.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Wow, Alan is hardcore.

I wouldn't mind watching the GLs have a political discussion. It would probably end in a fistfight... even if they all happened to support the same candidate. Which they might not.

Hmm, now I'm thinking about it.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Shana Jean said...

I feel I have to link to this post:

http://everydayislikewednesday.blogspot.com/search/label/hal%20jordan

Seems a fairly likely representation of how they might vote.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Gaaah! I'm glad I voted early! I wouldn't want Alan to beat me up!

(I'm pretty sure Mighty Mite could take 'im, though ...)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

I'm pretty well in agreement with that post, except that I imagine Alan as a Republican. Probably a fairly liberal one, though.

And Guy... eh. He definitely used to be hardcore conservative Republican (nothing wrong with that -- except that he was probably conservative for all the wrong reasons, and he was fairly hypocritical about a number of things) but it's harder for me to place him as he is now. He's tricksy.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

I think Alan would be a liberal Republican like Norman Rockefeller. Like a lot of old-timey Republicans, though, he'd probably be voting Democrat this year (see Susan Eisenhower, Lincoln Chafee, etc.).

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I love how Alan manages to punch out that guy (take THAT,Anti-Democracy!) and STILL show off his manly buttocks. Green Lanterns are SO hardcore!

It is hard to determine exactly who Guy would actually vote for. As you know, he was an avid Reagan Republican back in the day, but he IS a tricky devil. He might go Obama just to piss off Hal, which I'm sure he'd find awfully amusing.

Hal of course is a McCain man. I'm pretty sure that John is for Obama, and Kyle might vote for Ralph Nader out of principle...that is if he ever remembered to actually go and get registered.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

Why Ralph Nader and not Cynthia McKinney? She is the... *snicker*... Green candidate.

*groans from the audience*

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Because, Will, she'd want to kiss Kyle out of gratitude...and we all know what happens to women who kiss Kyle!

Too big a risk.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, I think most of the surviving All-Stars are probably still New Deal Democrats. They remember when Americans got up every morning and prayed to the picture of F.D.R. over their beds.

Except Hawkman, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home