Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: BEHOLD...In All His Glory!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, October 24, 2008

BEHOLD...In All His Glory!

THIS came into my beloved Comical Book Store this past Wednesday...and I simply HAD to have him:

Hal Pictures


All Thirteen and a half inches of moulded plastic and fabric glory, Hal Jordan comes with three additional heads, if you want to have Abin Sur, Tomar Re, or some other guy, and an extra pair of hands, if you want him with open fingers instead of fists. His Lantern actually LIGHTS UP! It has a stand! His little green boots unzip and come off! His UNIFORM unzips and comes off! He is incredibly poseable.

Did I check out his nekkid plastic butt? Of COURSE I did! Not quite up to the standards of Ivan Reis, but I'm not complaining.

These figures from DC with the cloth uniforms and such, really are quite nicely done. Now that I have Hal, my ultimate dream would be for DC to make the rest of the Four Musketeers...I'd kill for a Kyle, a Guy and a John.

*sigh*

Now excuse me, please. I have to go and play with my toys. And wallow in your envy! Hah!

15 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Guys' Guy said...

I may have to wrestle you for the Kyle if they ever did one of him. But I know your joy in getting GL Hal Jordan. I had to get Nightwing for myself a few months back...and of course check out his little plastic butt...how could you know with all the comments that are made about it in his books.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ooooh, that IS better! SO much better! Oh, isn't he lovely? I love Hal's old uniform, with the black shoulders. I MUST HAVE THIS!!!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

SallyP how come you didn't mention G'Nort, the best Green Lantern to ever live? 0.0

I'm baffled.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger googum said...

What? You aren't going to display him as the Fish-head guy?

Sharp looking figure, though, congrats! I'm afraid of getting into the twelve-inchers, I'm buried now!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Oooo, nice.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

Um, wow. Either he's wearing a corset or he really needs to eat a sandwich.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Zippable boots? Wow! That's a pretty damn cool design.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

He really is amazingly poseable. His chest can hunch forward, or twist, and the biceps and thighs also twist, which is really nice. I don't really plan on changing his head. The mask even comes off, so you can have him as Hal! If only there was a flight suit to go with his Green Lantern suit!

I like the black shoulders too.

It would be fun to have a G'Nort figure, I do believe that one is coming out in December along with the Ice figure.

The boots are amazing. They zip up the back, and have a fabric body, but hard soles, so he can actually stand.

I'm FAR too old to be playing with toys, but I Do Not Care.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Siskoid said...

The switchable heads is a great idea! Too bad Hal doesn't cover all body types and costume mods, they could just sell heads by the barrelful.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

I don't think you can ever be too old to play with toys.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

G'Nort and Ice figures???? :**(

I could die of joy, if only they weren't SOOOOOOO darn expensive :(

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Chris, the Ice and G'nort figures are the regular action figures, not the fancy schmancy ones, so they are much more affordable.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Hmmmmmmmm-- Good to know :)

I'm going to reveal my darkest secret. I don't live in the States, so, if you're on Google Analytics, you'll see a little country that pops a lot in your chart, well, that'd be me, lol. Which means that prices get really blown out of proportion in here.

Yet I should consider it. Hmpgh. Eating-- Action figures-- Such hard choices :P

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Eating regularly is HIGHLY overrated.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Heehee! You do have a point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home