Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Can Kissing Save the World?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Can Kissing Save the World?

Over at his Blog, "Every Day is like Wednesday", Caleb has come up with an utterly brilliant idea about the ending of Final Crises. In the latest issue, Iris West is busy succumbing to the Anti-Life equation, which is being broadcast on the television. An apparently insidious plot by Darkseid, but a darned clever one. She is saved, when Barry and Wally run in, and Barry kisses her. It was Caleb's idea, that since it has been pointed out by Libra and others that the Flashes may be the key to the whole thing, that perhaps all the Flashes will be running around kissing everyone.

I have to say that I just LOVE this idea. Seriously, besides being one of the best endings to a crossover EVER, who WOULDN'T want to be kissed by a Flash? Which is not to say being flashed by a Flash, which is another whole can of worms that I'm not going to get into.

So..which Flash would YOU liked to be kissed by? I like the Flashes. I like ALL the Flashes...just not quite as much as I like the Green Lanterns. Who would incidentally save the world by showing their magnificent buttocks, in order to demoralize the bad guys. But again, that's another story.

I know who I would like to be kissed by.

Photobucket

Joan Garrick is a lucky lucky woman. I can't even explain my attraction to Jay, I just LIKE him. Besides, he probably smells like gingersnaps. Jay is just cool. I wouldn't mind being kissed by Barry or Wally, I just like Jay better.

So...which Flash do You wish to snog?

11 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Do I have to chose? I mean, I'm in a strong relationship for over 5 years, now--

:P

(Deleted my previous post because I couldn't edit it, lol.)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Bart, the adult version obviously.

Maybe Bart will be brought back solely to kiss everyone back into life?
And then I'll buy the Flash comics again.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Saranga, you should try reading The Flash again. It's been a rush for the past 7 issues or so.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Shana Jean Hausman said...

Bart. Bart Bart Bart Bart.

Yeah, I had to think about this for about as long as it would take a Flash to cross the room.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Jay.

But I have to say I wouldn't mind Barry or Wally, either. I like Bart, but I never really got a chance to get to know adult Bart (and didn't like what I did see of him), and don't really see younger Bart as someone I would want to be kissed by even if I was his age.

I do hope Blackest Night ends with Lanterns kissing everyone, but somehow, given the presence of the reanimated (or whatever) dead, I don't think the Lanterns would appreciate that too much. :)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Chris:
Unfortunately what I buy is dictated by my cashflow. I've got a few essentials which I can't live without, and others have to be put by the wayside. If I had more money (and space) I would add the Flash books in, along with about 8 other titles.
The last Flash ones I read had the kids in (maybe end of 2007?). Lovely art as I recall, and a good story. But alas, no Bart, so it won't make the essential list for me.

Dc Editorial - bring back Bart.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ummm...I don't mind Barry or Wally, although I'm more inclined to Barry, but Bart?

Like Duskdog, I'm mainly familiar with Bart as a whacked out teenager, as opposed to an adult. As an adult, he had all the fun drained out of him, so it just wasn't the same. Bring back IMPULSE dammit.

But Barry might be fun in a clueless scientific sort of way.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Bart was getting more serious before Infinite Crisis, and I reckon he'd have got more fun if they'd let him live, but with just 13 issues of gloom we didn't get a chance to see that.
Anyway, he got laid as an adult so he was bound to have cheered up sooner or later.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Jesse's still got her speed, right?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

BARRY, of course. Those somewhat shy, straightlaced guys are ALWAYS packed with passion. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home