Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And one final last look at the Wedding

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And one final last look at the Wedding

Really, I am probably beginning to flog the proverbial dead horse here, but I just can't help myself. Please look closely, at this superb rendition of Ollie and Dinah's wedding...especially the location.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I do believe that they are at the original cave headquarters for the Justice League. It is nice that they prettied it up with the draperies and flowers and candles and such. Although I'm not completely convinced that decorating Oracle with flowers all over her feet is in the best of taste.

But LOOK at it. It...it rather resembles an arena doesn't it? And is that an altar? My question, is, does it normally look like this, or did Geoforce come up with the steps and stuff? If it really IS some sort of arena, then what on earth were they using it for?

This rather comes to mind...

My Drawings

This is just my version of the original by the incredible Frank Cho.

Now you know where the idea for "Celebrity Deathmatch" came from. I guess that the old JLA had to finance themselves SOMEhow.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

I've never seen the Cho original...

Yours is a'rockin'! Great job!

And.. that Amanda Conner spread was easily the best thing about that issue.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you. I can't FIND the original,although I know I have the book squirreled away somewhere.

I wish that Amanda Conner was doing the art for McDuffie's JLA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home