Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, gosh it's Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well, gosh it's Wednesday

I must say that I REALLY wish that Green Lantern Corps was coming out today. It was listed in the Previews, but I've looked at some of the other lists of the new books scattered throughout the blogs and such, and didn't find it. Man, I get pissy when my favorite books are late.

On the good side, I do believe that Blue Beetle is coming out today,which will calm me down slightly.

Is it just me, or did this month just seem to fly by?

I do have a question about where does the Green Arrow/Black Canary wedding fall in regards to the Sinestro Corps battle. If it is before, as I am assuming it is, where the heck is Kyle? You'd think that they'd invite him. Ollie may not be a huge fan of his, but he's pretty good friends with Connor and Roy. If it takes place AFTER the Sinestro war, then it explains why Kyle isn't there, but then where the heck is Ice?

I think that I actually have brought this up before, but it's bugging the heck out of me.

Oh well, off to the comic book store.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger ticknart said...

I thought that the wedding took place after Sinestro Corps because in Countdown Kyle is with Donna and Jason while the bachelorette and bachelor parties were going on.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's the thing, I'm just not sure. I had thought that the wedding was BEFORE the Sinestro Corps,because they all seem so darned carefree. Espeically, since the Sinestro War actually ends up on Earth in the next issue.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger ticknart said...

I guess I'm still trying to convince myself that Countdown is actually the "backbone" of the DC universe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home