Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Fudge

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh Fudge

Well I just learned something interesting. I was going through some of my old blogs yesturday, because my ego knows no bounds, and discovered something to my dismay. A whole passel of my witty, inciteful and head-bonking pictures had mysteriously disappeared! Some pictures were left, but a ton were now missing.

This seemed on the odd side. Sometimes within the same posting, there would be pictures along with missing pictures. It all seemed so arbitrary. So, I waited until the resident teenaged computer genius got home from school, and explained my consternation. Resident teenaged genius only snickered for a few moments, and then asked me if I had been deleting anything from Photobucket.

Well, I'll be gobsmacked. I had INDEED discovered the delete function only a week or so ago, and had merrily gone through a ton of pages, deleting right and left. I had already used a number of these scans, and since I still had the originals, and could go back to them at need, why keep a bunch of old scans cluttering up the memory...or something?

It turns out that apparently you can't do that. Crap in a hat. I can go back and re-enter the scans into my photobucket thingie, but I'm not sure if I can go back and edit an old blog entry, and try to re-instate my pictures. Is that even possible? I certainly learned my lesson, and I'll never ever delete my old scans again. And a whole lot of those old blogs now make no sense whatsoever...not that they were Shakespeare to begin with, but you probably get my gist.

*sigh*

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Ooo, ouch.

I'm sorry you lost your scans, Sally. As someone whose hard drive recently died, I feel your pain.

If you need your banner again, it's still there.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I just have to go through and put them all back in photobucket apparently, but I don't know if they will miraculously reappear on my blog entries.

I WAS smart enough not to delete your lovely banner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home