Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Man, I've had a crappy week.

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Man, I've had a crappy week.

If one more thing blows up or explodes,I'm going to burst into tears. Is it a full moon or something? It seems as though every stupid thing that could happen, has happened lately.

My college-aged daughter finally bought a new car, which was wonderful because we were getting pretty tired of having to go and rescue her off of the Massachusetts Turnpike after breaking down. After about $2,500 worth of repair to the Saab from Hell, we passed it on to her high school-aged brother. Well that worked for a week, before it broke down too, fortunately only a mile from home. Rented a trailer and picked it up and took it to the repair shop...except that someone busted out the passenger side window and broke open the glove box. Nothing of any value of course, but I am still OUTRAGED! And, now we need a new fuel pump. *sigh*

And the washer is making ominous thumping noises. My husband disassembled one of the bathroom faucets, and cleaned the aerater and such, and when he reassembled it, it squirted him in the eye.

The REAL trauma however, is that the high school son, now needs wheels to get to work, and has had to borrow my car. My NEW car that I've had for less than three weeks. My bright silver car with the leather interior and lovely three-pointed star on the hood. Oh the pain...the pain.

I'm really glad that it is Wednesday and I can go and read the new Green Lantern. Provided something else doesn't blow up in the meantime.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Unfortunately, I've heard that this week Green Lantern's butt blew up from his eating too much spicy food.

Seriously though, it does stink how bad stuff always seems to come in clusters. Like in college, how all the professors have tests and papers come due the same week.

I assume though, you've made it clear to your son the penalty for messing up your car. Something about being dressed as Penance, perhaps?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I hadn't thought of that...but it IS an idea!

I can't really complain because he is actually a pretty good driver...it's just that HE'S TOUCHING MY STUFF! Gah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home