Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Presents! I Got Presents!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Presents! I Got Presents!

Well, I hope that everybody had a lovely Christmas.

My very own sweet Baboo got me the new Kilowog figure, and as an added bonus, a Kyle Rayner. Now they can all play with my Guy Gardner with the bowl haircut. The Kilowog figure is fantastic! And...heavy!

Oh, and I got some other nice things too. But man, I loves me some Kilowog. I guess now I can start lusting after the Salakk figure.

3 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger googum said...

Nice. A lotta times, I don't like to cough up for the DC Direct, but the Kilowog is one of the best. And now I'm all sad I don't have a Guy...

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

They ARE nice, aren't they.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy:

BB #14

 

Post a Comment

<< Home