Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh the Agony!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Oh the Agony!

Gah!

So... our telephone, television and internet all exploded last Sunday evening. Yes, I do have a land line, I'm old after all. I also have a cell phone so there wasn't a problem, and I haven't really been watching much television lately... but losing the WiFi?

That was a problem!

But hey, this time it only took the cable company three days to fix everything instead of nine!

Woohoo!

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

I know that agony well, it's awful.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It is !

I tried to comment on your blog and all of a sudden, it wanted my URL... and I blush to admit that I don't know what it wanted. I listed my blog name first and then tried my email... and I am flummoxed!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Then it told me to verify I was real and kept showing photographs of street signs and yelling at me.

*sob*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home