Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Snowed In

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Snowed In

Well...a genuine old-fashioned Nor'easter has been sweeping through New England, and they have more or less shut down practically the whole state.  I am sitting in front of a nice fire in the fireplace with a mug of hot chocolate and new comic books on my hands... and feeling very nice indeed.  Because I am not shoveling or trying to drive!

And then we actually got Thunder Snow! Thunder in the middle of a blizzard, which naturally makes me think of Thor and Loki fighting, which would be pretty cool actually.

There are worse ways to spend a Thursday.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Have you dug yourself out, or is Old Man Winter still winning?

If I don't have to go anywhere, I don't mind being snowed in, but I hate trying to drive in it (walking's not so bad).

On the other hand, we've had temps in the 50s for the last week, and my boss mentioned it reminded him of 2012, which was hellaciously hot and dry. I'm hoping this isn't going to be a repeat of that.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The snow has finally melted... thank goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home