Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: The Marvel Movies have Ruined Me

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, April 22, 2016

The Marvel Movies have Ruined Me

And I mean that in a good way actually. But it has gotten to the point where if I see an actor from one of the Marvel Movies in another production, all I can think of, is that Rhodey  is in a movie about Miles Davis for example.

There is a sequel coming out to "Snow White and the Huntsman," called  "The Huntsman: Winter's War", that naturally has Chris Hemsworth in it. I have only seen bits and pieces of the original, because quite frankly, Kristen Stewart gives me the creeps. Fortunately, she's not in it! But Jessica Chastain is, as Hemsworth's love interest.

All I could think of, was that Thor is going to be banging Loki's sister! Mainly because Tom Huddleston and Jessica were recently in "Crimson Peak" which was pretty great, and played incestuous siblings. This strikes me as being closer to Greek Mythology than Norse, but what the hey.

On the less peculiar side I did finally catch "Antman last night on Starz, and it was also pretty famed great. I am SO looking forward to the new Cap movie!

4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

I get that too with some actors. Every time I watch Star Wars there's this moment of disconnect where I see Abraham Van Helsing threatening Leia instead of Governor Tarkin.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Moment of disconnect is the perfect description.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This strikes me as being closer to Greek Mythology than Norse, but what the hey."

Well, except for that time in the Elder Edda when Loki crashed a party, got crazy drunk and mocked everybody for how much weird sex stuff they were doing, including accusing Frey and Freyja's father Njord of sleeping with his own sister... ;-)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You will note that they all got pissy... but nobody was able to actually... deny it. Gods do throw some crazy parties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home