Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Waiting For Gadot

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Waiting For Gadot

So... the new Batman vs Superman movie is out... and the reviews have not been particularly kind.  Apparently Superman isn't much nicer than he was on the first movie, and... as usual Batman is almost as psychotic as the villains he fights. It is dark... literally dark. Practically every scene is at night, or in the rain, or in the rain at night or in a coalmine or something.

So Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is a rare gleam of light. That is encouraging.

I have to say that a few years ago I would have been overjoyed to see this movie come out, and especially all the subsequent movies, ala Marvel.  I would have KILLED for a Justice League movie. Now... not so much. What would be fun would be a JLI movie, but since it would be... fun...I can't see the Powers That Be at DC or Warner Brothers going along with that.

So I guess I will just have to keep waiting patiently for Captain America: Civil War... which looks pretty amazing. I will admit that although I like Tony as embodied by Robert Downing Jr. I am a devotee of Cap. Chris Evans simply has one of the finest derriere that I have ever had the privilege to ogle. He could be inducted into the Green Lantern Corps on the basis of his butt alone!

And I will watching the new Hank Williams biopic with Tom Huddleston, because seeing Loki singing with a southern American accent is going to be a treat.

5 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger googum said...

Ah, I'll give it a shot. (That said, I saw a thing where Zach Snyder was explaining Batman didn't so much as murder some guys as manslaughter them, which is not a great argument.)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

There was only a couple things that interested me about this movie. Wonder Woman and Robin/the bat family. Otherwise I have zero interest.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I can't see myself ever going to see this. I haven't seen a movie by Snyder I liked, and this sure doesn't sound like the one to break the streak. I hope the Hank Williams movie is enjoyable for you, though.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yep, I'm giving this a pass too. Might watch it on HBO or something in a year or so.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the Hank Williams movie is enjoyable for you, how to win at roulette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home