Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What On Earth?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

What On Earth?

So...I was spelunking in my Photo Bucket, and came across this picture.

 photo justiceleague4-aquamansbuttandhal.jpg

For the life of me, I couldn't understand why it was that impressed me so much that I had to save it.  Yes, it has Hal in it, and that's nice, but he isn't getting hit in the head, nor is he showing off his behind.  The sharks are kinda scary.  Batman is there, for some reason.  I don't even remember what book it is from, although I would have to guess a Justice League.

Then I saw the title, that I had attached to the picture, and it said, "Aquaman's Butt".

Oh.

That's why.

8 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Randy Jackson said...

I have to agree with you about everything but Sinestro, mainly because I didn't read it.

I am developing the worst crush on Kamala...

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Randy Jackson said...

Oops. That comment was meant for your review thread.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Well Hal seems impressed with Aquaman' butt too.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's okay Randy...I figured it out. But thanks.

Erin, Hal can certainly appreciate a fine Hinie.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Steve said...

That shot is from Aquaman's introduction in the origin arc of JL back when the New 52 was new and had fifty-books. It was supposed to prove Arthur is bad ass and can be a League heavy hitter. I hoped it worked on the people who never read a comic before. All it said to me was that they were trying too hard to make a C level character A level...

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I had that same train of thought when I looked at this post. "Why would Sally have a picture from Jim lee and Geoff Johns' Justice League?" Then I noticed Aquaman and it made sense.

Hard to believe that comic is over 4 years old now. Has it really been that long since New52 started? Jeez

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh time just flies. But yes, I honestly couldn't remember where or when... or even why I had saved this.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous r duncan said...

Haha. You make me laugh Sally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home