Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: So Depressed

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, January 15, 2016

So Depressed

Man...Alan Rickman died.  David Bowie died.  This has not been a good week. 

When I was young, 69 seemed to be ancient.  Now...not so much.  Quite young actually.  Sooner than it should have been. 

I was going to put up scans of Hal getting hit in the head, which is always amusing, but I'm not...in an amused sort of mood.

Damn.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Both of them seemed to be everyone and it doesn't feel real to think their gone.

Maybe I can post something like funny things that happen to bat boys in the shower. I'll see if I can find the pics.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

And they're not the only ones.Richard Libertini, Brian Bedford, Dan Haggerty.... It's been a awful year so far. We need some fun.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And it's only the middle of January!

Erin, terrible things happening to Batman... or Hal do seem to cheer me up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home