Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Just for the Heck of It

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Just for the Heck of It

It's Monday, it's hot and humid, and I don't have a thought in my head, so I decided, as is my wont, to go spelunking through my photobucket.

And came across THIS little gem.

 photo warriors3andthorcules.jpg

Dang, the Hercules book was a hoot.  I really do miss it...and Amadeus Cho as well.  Where the heck has Hercules even been in the Marvel Universe lately?  They didn't kill him off, did they?  Because he and Thor always had a great love/hate relationship going on that was a whole lotta fun. 

I imagine that Thor isn't used to drafts.

6 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

I loved that run, especially Amadeus' relationship with Delphine which was so sweet.

As to what happened to Hercules, there was a short lived series called Herc after this run, which died a death, and then he disappeared for a whille. He's a future Avengers right now in Secret Wars 2099 but that's been about it since the solo series went down.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Randy Jackson said...

I think Amadeus Cho is coming back shortly as a new Hulk.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It was a wonderful series, and I miss it so.

Randy, I really like Amadeus, but as a Hulk? That seems just... odd.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

It's what Marvel thinks will sell. More chicks taking over historicaly male-owned characters and Amadeus Cho as the Hulk. I will say it is about time we had a Hulk that actually enjoyed haing Hulk powers though.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Mista Whiskas said...

I loved Pak's run on that book, though I actually didn't care much for Cho. Apart from the whole 'I'm so smart I know exactly where to jump to avoid the flame and exactly where to throw this pebble to hit the exact weak spot on the Sentinel to make it blow up' there was this constant repetition that he was the '7th smartest person on the planet' only to have him repeatedly outsmart the other 6.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I just rather enjoyed a kid making fun of Reed Richards.

Heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home