Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: drat!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

drat!

Well, I got my new comics, and got nice ones... but our fershluginner cable/television/internet/telephone is out for some mysterious reason and god only knows when it will be fixed.  frontier bought out AT&T and don't seem to really know what they are doing.  when I called to explain what had happened, I got directed to a technician... and also a sales pitch for virus protection. I did mention that without any internet I wasn't really using virus protection and that I already had Norton anyway.

Plus, if their virus protection is as spotty as their service, it would be a waste.  l am therefore a little cranky, and reviews will have to wait. 

Arrghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home