Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Already Thankful

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm Already Thankful

Gosh I do love Thanksgiving.  I am seriously considering Christmas to be the schoolyard bully of Holidays lately.  Needless to say...but I'll say it anyway, I will NOT be shopping on Black Friday nor on Thanksgiving or anytime that entire weekend.  Yeesh! 

Our renovations continue to gallop along, which is a good thing.  The bathroom was completely gutted, and reframed, and now the plumbers and the electricians are working to put those sorts of things back into the room.  This is a very good thing.  We are using our motorhome to take showers, and it's getting old.  We did discover an entire high ceiling above the old one, and a built-in archway that led to a secret door that opened into my son's closet, which was pretty cool. 

And I'm thankful that Red Lanterns is coming out this coming Wednesday.  And I'm really really thankful, that with the new way of shipping the books, we don't end up missing Wednesdays anymore!

Whoohoo!

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Archways and secret doors? Outstanding! If this were a world where I had enough money to have a house built to my specifications, it would be filled with hidden doors and moving bookcases, to the point that would be the only way you could get to 90% of the house (and yes, that would include the bathrooms, because I'm evil).

And I'm with you, there's no way I'm doing any shopping this weekend.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Calvin, we are finding all kinds of cool stuff!

If only I could have a bust of Shakespeare that would open up a secret shaft with a pair of...poles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home