Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Vacation!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vacation!

Woohoo!  I'm off for the rest of this week, and Labor Day!  Off to the wilds of north-west Connecticut to Limerock for the races.  It simply happens to be the prettiest race car track in New England...and possibly the world.  But that's only my opinion.

Too bad for all the kids going back to school...but I know some parents who are probably thanking their lucky stars.  I know this, because I used to be one of them.  Bwhahaha!

So, everyone have a lovely and safe holiday weekend, and see you on Tuesday!

This incidentally, doesn't have much to do with anything...but it sure is purty.  And gosh, I do miss most of these people.

 photo justice-society-the-golden-agejpg.jpg

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Ted said...

Have Fun!

I put In My vacation for the week of Halloween. Now I just have to figure out how to make a Flying Spaghetti Monster costume In time for the Party.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Actually...that is a pretty darned good time to have some time off!

Your costume sounds fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home