Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Anxiously...Waiting For Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Anxiously...Waiting For Wednesday

Well...tomorrow is Wednesday, and it is the 22nd, and by God, Green Lantern is supposed to be out.  This is the BIG one, the humdinger, the final battle between the Good Guys and the Bad Guys.  Or just Guy.

Of course some of the  thunder has been stolen from this epic event, with the publication of Green Lantern Corps two weeks ago...but I have withheld reviewing it...although I HAVE read it of course.  I am also wondering when Green Lantern: New Guardians comes out...is that tomorrow as well?

So while I do wish that some of the surprise still existed, who REALLY thought that the Lantern Corps was going to be wiped out?  Although I imagine that there has probably been a certain amount of collateral damage.  I also hope that the Guardians get theirs.  And Volthoom.  I REALLY dislike Volthoom.  I can like a villain with proper motivation, and character...just look at Sinestro...but Volthoom seems to be evil, just because he can.  Which I fnd to be boring.

I am still suffering from a bit of trepidation about a Green Lantern world without Geoff Johns and Peter Tomasi.  We've been together for SO long now.  But perhaps it is time to move on, and see what other people have to say.  

Just don't keep Guy in the Red Corps for more than an issue or two.  He really HATES the Red Lanterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home