Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Podcast!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Podcast!

I'm doing something a little bit unusual today,  I am going to be on a podcast with Shawn Engels, who very kindly asked if I would like to participate a while back.  I have never BEEN on a podcast before, and honestly don't have a clue as to what is going to happen. 

But if you want to enjoy...or just want to mock me, go to justoneoftheguys.libsyn.com for a looksee.  We are going to cover the infamous "Woman in a Refridgerator" issue with Kyle, and one of my favorites, issue #23 of Guy Gardner: Warrior, with the ineffable Beau Smith as the writer.

Just to be prepared, and because I hadn't read them in a while, I dug out all my Guy Gardner series, and had myself a FINE old time re-reading them.  They actually hold up pretty well!  And unlike so much stuff coming out nowadays...They WERE FUN!!!

I miss fun. 

warrior photo guyaswarrior.jpg

Peachy!

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Nobody Important said...

Good luck! I always enjoy your posts

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sally, let me say that having you on the show was a complete treat! You were a wonderful conversationalist and added a lot to the show. For a person who claimed to be unfamiliar with the whole podcasting thing, you came across as a seasoned professional. Plus the fact that you see the greatness in the Beau Smith run on Guy Gardner like I do is just the proverbial icing on the cake. Be certain that I will be contacting you again when I come to the "Gal Gardner" issue in Beau's run. Thank you again, you were a delight!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Shawn, I had an absolute blast. It is always such a joy to be able to babble about comics to someone who shares that same addiction!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And thank you, Nobody!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home