Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: No More Olympics

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, August 13, 2012

No More Olympics

Dang.  My Sweet Babboo is going to miss the Women's Beach Volleyball something fierce, I can tell you that.  Personally, I was enjoying the Men's Diving.  Some of those boys would have been qualified to be Green Lanterns!

Er...ahem. 

Where was I? 

Although I greatly enjoyed Tom Brokaw's Salute To Britain During The Second World War, I was a History major, and probably most people wondered why NBC wasn't showing...oh I don't know...the Closing Ceremonies.  Then they DID start showing the Closing Ceremonies, except they stopped for a while to show some sit-com, and then the news, and didn't show The Who until ungodly late, at which time I had already fallen asleep. 

However I understand that Eric Idle was quite the hit. 

So, congratulations to London for throwing one amazing party.  I don't really think that Brazil will be able to top the Queen parachuting from a helicopter. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home