Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Talking About Loki Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Talking About Loki Again

Yes, I KNOW this is a site that idolizes Green Lanterns.  And their butts.  But I've been reading a lot of Journey Into Mystery lately, and really, think that it is absolutely the best book being put out by Marvel.  It's fun, zips right along, has a great cast of characters and an interesting premise.  And it is genuinely funny.  Which means, with MY luck, that they'll be cancelling it any day now.

But I think I may have figured it out.

 Photobucket

Look at that color scheme!  Black and Green!

Kid Loki would make a GREAT Green Lantern.

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Have a li'l present then :)

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3707/lokigreenlantern.png/

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you enjoy the movie Thor?
uswzb

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mac, I'm trying, but it's not coming up! Still, I appreciate the thought.

Yes, Anonymous, I DID see the Thor Movie AND the Avengers movie. Tom Hiddleston is HAWT!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Hmm... is there any other way to get it to you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home