Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: EGADS!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

EGADS!

Great Googally Moogally, but it is hot!  And humid.  I guess that Summer arrived with a palpable thud over the weekend, and I'm not quite ready for it yet. 

As I am fanning myself, I'm trying to figure out if it is even going to be worthwhile going to the Comic Book Store tomorrow, since it is a fifth week, and I don't think that I am getting anything!  Which actually rather surprises the heck out of me.  A Wednesday without comics?  Unheard of!

So, out of habit, I'll probably go and poke around, and maybe pick up something that I wouldn't ordinarily look at.  Which may be a good thing actually.  Does anyone else have the same problem?

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I've just noticed that there's just one of my titles out this week, Jennifer Blood, so I'll wait and pick it up next week instead.

And yeah, it's hot over here in the UK as well.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's VERY hot, at least for this time of year. On the other hand, we usually end up saying that EVERY year.

So...with at least one of your books coming out, it is at least, worth the trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home