Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Finally Saw The Green Hornet

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally Saw The Green Hornet

I seem to be watching a lot of movies lately. The Green Hornet remake showed up on HBO last night, and I finally had a chance to sit down and watch it. Well...it was certainly loud. And had a lot of explosions. And the car was nice. Kato was easy on the eyes.

I can't say that I was much impressed with the guy playing Britt Reid. Seth Rogan? He was...well, he was pretty much a real jerk. I remember watching the original show on television (yes, I'm old) when I was a kid, and the guy who played Britt Reid was on the suave side. Handsome too. And Bruce Lee as Kato was fabulous. And the car of course.

Anyway. I'm awfully awfully glad that I didn't pay any money to go out and see this. It wasn't the WORST movie that I've ever seen...but it was far from the best.

Now that Thor is out on dvd, I may actually go out and buy it and watch it!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Lordofthewaters said...

Thor. You'll love it Sally.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I've heard some very good things. And I have to admit, that Thor was the very first comic book that I ever bought with my own money, back when it was John Buscema doing the art.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home