Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Had This Brilliant Idea...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Had This Brilliant Idea...!

...and then I forgot to write it down, and can't remember a thing. Other than it's apparent awesomeness. I hate it when I do that. Now you're stuck with whatever bizarre ramblings I come up with.

Bizarre Rambling #1...If they don't get Guy and Tora back together, maybe he could date Zinda. Other than her being a woman and a whole lot smarter, it would be just like dating Hal!

Bizarre Rambling #2...There was a young man at the Comic Book Store today, who was thrilled beyond belief that there was one copy left of Rob Liefeld's Hawk & Dove. I tried not to snicker. At least not in the store. In my car on the way home however...! Sometimes I am not a nice person.

Bizarre Rambling #3...My computer told me that my "cookies were disabled" whatever the hell that is. I like cookies. I would like my computer to give them to me, but can't figure out which slot they come out of. If anyone knows, please tell me.

Bizarre Rambling #4...With the new history in JLI, I guess Guy and Fire never slept together. For some reason, this annoys me. It probably annoys Guy too.

If anyone has any bizarre ramblings of their own, please feel free to share!

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sleestak said...

The cookies come out of that slot by the retractable cup holder

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

The high today is gonna be 60. I hope I don't encounter any icebergs on the way to work.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I wondered what that was for!

Duane, compared to 120, 60 probably does feel a tad on the chilly side. You'll be getting snow soon!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Marionette said...

It's okay, your cookies will be able to walk again as soon as you reboot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home