Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Turkey Day!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's Turkey Day!

Woohoo, it's Thanksgiving! Probably my favorite holiday of the year! It's over the river and through the woods, to my sister's log cabin for a feast that can't be beat. We'll visit with family, eat everything in site, drink wine and cider and talk for HOURS.

I love it.

I hope that you all have an equally magnificent Thanksgiving.

holiday

And a tip of my pilgrim hat to little Black Cat who does the Batman and Sons series which are both hilarious AND amazing. Frankly, DC should be snapping her up.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Today I celebrated my first Thanksgiving ever so now I know what I´ve been missing :P... I´m so full I think I will not be able to eat breakfast or lunch tomorrow...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger poops said...

FINALLY finished an around-New England tour, racing from NH, down to RI, up thru MA and back to NH, with multiple helpings of turkey, family and vino along the way.

Made it home safely, got the wife to bed and am just about to settle into all that is Blackest Night...another fantastic Thanksgiving!

Happy T-Day to everyone!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thanksgiving is simply splendid.

Poops, it sounds as though you had a marathon of a Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home