Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Good Grief...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh Good Grief...

...it's Tuesday again, isn't it? I don't quite know what it is about Tuesdays, but I always have a terrible time coming up with something to write about. So I guess I'll just have to go spelunking in my photobucket and see what bobs to the surface. And isn't THAT a strange melange of phrases!

Well, here's something nice...

Alan Scott

Always nice to see Alan. Being AWESOME!

And look, there's Obsidian being awesome as well, just a little bit less awsome than his father, because quite frankly, just about EVERYONE is a little bit less awesome than Alan Scott. Even Batman.

I...I feel so refreshed just talking about him!

7 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Again Alan Scott!!!! And he´s showing up in Smallville, wich is so awesome it can be barely expresed! THE Green Lantern (sorry Gardner)! actually the entire JSA is showing up. But Green Lantern is my main concern. I hope he gives us the oath!

And also they´re shipping me my comics with their respective rings from the States... I can´t wait! I hate living in Europe somethimes (only sometimes... around wednesdays actually).

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, actually Alan's oath is different from the one that Hal and Guy and John and Kyle use. But it's still a very nice oath. Even though he's not actually in the Corps.

Glad you're getting your books AND your rings.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

what's that scan from?

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger The One True GL said...

Just wrote a post that included Alan Scott and came here to find this. Synchronicity?

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

If you survive to old age in the DCU, it's pretty much a given you are made of Awesome.

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

re Gog's @$$:
Bodybuilder butt is not good, its like looking at the tail of a bus

- Seafire

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, it's no Green Lantern butt, THAT'S for sure.

Saranga, that particular scan is from the Justice Society, a while back, when they were all conned by Gog, and then ended up fighting him. Except that Alan was conned, nosiree!

One True GL, I guess great minds just think alike!

Mac, you're so right. But some are awesomer than others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home