Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: More Goodies

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, October 02, 2009

More Goodies

I was so thrilled by Green Lantern, that I almost completely forgot about two of my more exciting purchases.

JLI

And

JLI

I'm so happy I could plotz. Fire will go so nicely with my Ice figure, and I already have a Booster Gold figure, and Guy with the bowl haircut. I'm slowly...ever so slowly reassembling the old Justice League International. I still need J'onn and Black Canary, and it would be very nice to find Scott and Barda. What I REALLY want is a Max Lord and Oberon! Or L-Ron. They should come as a two-pack!

Now excuse me, I have to go and play with my toys.

7 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, I love that Beetle has a bit of a paunch. That's friggin' adorable. :-D

It's been a good week for toys!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I was sure that this week was supposed to see J'onn and Booster released along with Beetle and Fire. The Manhunter is out there, he's just waiting for you to find him!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Booster and J'onn were indeed released this week, I just couldn't afford to buy them ALL in one week. It's a little easier on the old pocketbook to spread it out over a few weeks.

But yes, J'onn is going to be my next purchase.

Oh Sea, isn't Ted's Tummy so cute?

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Fire was the one I wanted most because she's the only one that I don't already have a figure of, but she was also the only one who was already sold by the time I got to the store! I couldn't afford them all, either, so I ended up with just Booster for now.

I hope they do a Guy in this line, too. We already have a bowl-cut Guy, but his facial expression is rather neutral. I want to see a new Guy Gardner figure with a proper Maguire facial expression, in the same style as the rest of the JLI set!

Or perhaps a figure of him in double brain-damaged, Cosmo-reading, muffin-buying, polite-Guy mode. Ha!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

There OUGHT to be more Guy figures. Two is just not enough...especially, when they are the same body, and just different heads. I, of course, have them both, and I like them, but dammit, I want an Maguire Guy! And a Warrior Guy.

But do try and find a Fire, she's absolutely gorgeous. I have her and Ice together of course.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I so envy you!!!! You should try taking pictures of them and having them throw snarky dialogues at each other :)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger googum said...

Ooh, jealous. I'd kinda like to have Fire and Ice (and they'd tower over the Beetle and Booster I have...) but can't spring for it. Today.

There was an Oberon, in a Mr. Miracle/Big Barda set a few years back. But it would be more fun to have a JLI version with a more expressive face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home