Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oops

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oops

Heh heh...sort've forgot to post yesturday. Heck I forgot to even go on the computer at ALL...and that's pretty unnusual. Real Life has been intruding a bit lately. My Sweet Baboo has just changed jobs, starting yesturday, and we are both happy and excited, since it is a very good switch, but he's always had a company vehicle before, and now he has to go out and BUY a truck, for which he will be compensated by the company, which is fine, but it's a lot of running around and test driving, and he keeps spotting ones that he likes better...and frankly, I'm exhausted. And a little bit tired of looking at trucks. I think it's one of those guy things.

Still, I couldn't let another day go by without saying SOMEthing ridiculous. So I give you Superman.

Superman
It looks as though one of those Justice League Arm-Wrestling contests got a wee bit out of hand...again. And nobody likes a gloater, Supes.

7 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

I like the strategic ripping of Batman's suit!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, why are ANY of their costumes ripped?

Hmmmmm ...

Good luck the ongoing new vehicle search! Mr. Sea and I ended up having to do that this summer -- though we didn't qualify for Cash for Clunkers. My beloved Saturn is gone. :-(

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I notice he didn't have the chutzpah to challenge Wonder Woman (or was this during her non-powered years?)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Strategic ripping is ALWAYS fun, and usually only happens to the women, so I am all for the ripping of the guy's costumes...however ridiculous it may be.

Personally, I think that Superman just went around picking at stray threads, and got carries away.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Duskdog said...

I'm wondering who among that group voiced their doubts about which of them was the msot powerful Justice Leaguer of all when Superman was sitting right there with them.

I bet it was Ollie.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a super-jerk! I still get the ripping of the clothes bit; Flash has a rip near his hip, with black underoos showing... what were the JLA guys doing exactly?
- Seafire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home