Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Finally!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Finally!

The freezing rain has ceased, and the ice seems to be melting, so, I'm throwing the sidesaddle on my car, and venturing out to get my comic books. Thank Goodness, since waiting always makes me cranky.

I'm awfully glad that the former bloggers at Newsarama have found a new home over at CBR, called Robot 6. I missed getting my morning fix. I must say that if you haven't been reading Ethan van Sciver's weekly post, you are missing a real treat. The man is completely insane, but awfully amusing. This week, he mentioned that he had just discoverd Facebook, and didn't know that he had so many friends...it was just like the ending of "It's A Wonderful Life" without having to commit suicide. I must confess to snorting out my tea through my nose, which was painful...but worth it.

Well, I'm off. And if that isn't a punchline just waiting to happen, then I don't know what is.

6 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Good luck on your comics raid! ;-)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Hmm, slim pickings this week, isn't it? I just got back from the shop and only came home with two books, myself.

I always want Corps, of course, but right now I desperately want the next issue of Green Lantern, even though I know it's several weeks away. And it's not because I want to see more GLs, it's because I want to see more... Sinestro. What has Geoff Johns done to me?

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

So the duck sez, "Got any nail?"

Now THAT is a punchline waiting to happen my dear.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It was rather slim pickings, but still...not too bad.

Green Lantern Corps next week?

Ducks?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

A duck walks into a shoe store & asks "hey, ya got any grapes?"

the salesman tells him, "No, you stupid duck. This is a shoe store, we sell shoes. We don't have any grapes. Get outta here."

The next day the duck walks in ans asks "Got any grapes?"

"NO. WE SELL SHOES!!! NOT GRAPES!! GET LOST!!!" yells the salesman.

The next day the duck walks in and asks "Got any grapes?"

"NOOOOOOO!" screams the salesman. "WE DON'T!! GET OUTTA HERE. YOU COME BACK I'LL NAIL YOUR WEBBED FEET TO THE FLOOR & USE YOU AS A PUNCHING BAG!!!!"

The next day the duck walks in and asks "Got any nails?"

The salesman, terribly confused, stammers "N-n-no."

Then the duck sez "Got any grapes?"

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Haw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home