Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: All Romance Comic Heroes look like...!!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

All Romance Comic Heroes look like...!!

It is sleeting AND snowing, and the roads are icy as all heck, and they've cancelled school. I know that the new books are in today, but even I'm not quite crazed enough to brave the roads and risk something happening to my beautiful beautiful car. So you'll just have to put up with more Romance Comics.

Damn it, these things are beginning to get addictive.

Anyhoo, a while back, Sea asked me if I could find any with John or Kyle. Unfortunately, I think that being able to find one with John will be practically impossible. The people in these books are ALL white, ALL Wasps, and ALL probably sleep in twin beds.

But I DID happen to find...THIS!

silly

That guy with the black hair could be Kyle! And not only that, he's referred to as a "Torch Carrier"!!!!! Not quite Torchbearer, but pretty darned close! AND, he's mooning over a former love that probably died simply from being in the same room, or zip code with him. If that's not Kyle, then I don't know what is.

Besides, the ideas about how to "land" a man are hysterical.

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I knew it! Idaho is just CRAWLING with eligible bachelors!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Now I can imagine little Johnny Stewart reading romance comics and being sad because only white people get to fall in love. :(

Romance-Kyle's apartment is probably full of pictures of dead girlfriends. I would recommend that all girls who aren't already zombies just look elsewhere for love.

I hear Idaho's a good place to start.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Go West, young woman! It's chockful of bachelors!

I love the idea that finding a man is the only real job a woman had.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

He has such delicate looking hands...

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's 'cause he's from Idaho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home