Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Clueless

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Clueless

Here it is Friday, and I literally do not have a single thought in my head. The sun is shining, the trees are just beginning to have a hint of color, and my sweet Baboo is coming home to drive me around in our sportscar. That's all the excitement I can handle in one day.

So here's a nice picture of Kyle's bottom in the meantime.

Kyle pictures

Oh Kyle. You should be on America's Next Top Model. You're ALWAYS posing! I'm sure your runway walk is to die for.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, great, now I have a mental image of a whole bunch of Lanterns strutting on a catwalk. Well, I suppose there are worse ways to start my weekend.

SHAKE IT, Kilowog, baby! SHAKE IT!!!!!!!! :-D

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

...You know, if his action figure is to be believed, Kilowog does have quite a nice booty.

Surely there's picture proof somewhere?

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. You know, Kilowog DOES have a surprisingly nice booty. Frankly, it's as much a requirement as having willpower...which says something about the Guardians I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home