Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Let's Try this Again!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Let's Try this Again!

I was in the middle of typing the title, and my little finger slipped or something, and next thing you know, I have posted yet another in my series of scintillating "Oopsies" series. Oddly enough, I always get tons of comments on those. Oh well.

What I was PLANNING on doing today, was making fun of Snapper Carr. I find Snapper Carr to be so very very mockable. Not Kalinara though. Kalinara LOVES Snapper Carr.

Photobucket

Look, even the Justice League thinks that he's a joke. That has to be the slowest run towards the Bad Guys that I've ever seen, by the way. J'onn isn't even trying, he's just shuffling at the most. That's not a run, that's a jog..at the MOST! But the point is, that Ollie can't even keep the grin off of his face, as he's discussing young Snapper.

Photobucket

Hah hah! Hawkman loses again. And so is born, his deep hatred of Green Arrow...who WASN'T stuck babysitting Snapper Carr. I also know which finger I would have used.

Photobucket

Call me crazy, but I think that Wonder Woman is being JUST a tad insincere here. Especially in light of the fact that the rest of them are just bursting with ill-concealed mirth. It also looks as though she's lifting his wallet.

Photobucket

For the last time, Snapper! Nobody wants to see your birthmark!

Sheesh!

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger notintheface said...

That look in Superman's eyes in that last panel is like he's scanning for any disaster or emergency so he can have an excuse to clear out.

"There's got to be SOME kind of emergency out there. Hurricane, ice monster, cat stuck in a tree, ANYTHING!!!"

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's pretty obvious that NONE of them want to be there. Barry and J'onn are even hiding for heaven's sake.

That must be one hideous birthmark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home