Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's STILL not out?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's STILL not out?

I just looked at the list of new books that are coming out on Wednesday, and for the second week in a row, Green Lantern Corps is missing. Is this true? Did I just misread the list? Is there a mistake of some kind? I'm starting to hyperventilate.

Green Lanterns

I NEED MY FIX!

Dammit.

I've been to Pat Gleason's site, and there is a gorgeous black and white picture of either the cover or the first page, with Mongul gloating and all the Green Lanterns flat on the ground with Black Mercy's attached to them. This is the big one! The finale to the current arc! I haven't seen Kyle or Guy in a month and a half, and I'm starting to twitch!

JLI

I know exactly how J'onn feels. I wants my Chocos, and I wants them...NOW! On the other hand, since Peter Tomasi was the writer for Final Crises: Requiem, did that cut into his writing time on Green Lantern Corps? If that is the case, then I suppose I should just stop pouting and walk it off.

Still...it just makes me want to...punch something. Or someone.

Guy pictures

Ahhhh. That's better.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Salaak needs a little word balloon that says, "INCINERATE." ;-)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Never mess with a Slyggian. Salaak's perpetual crankiness is one of the reasons I like him so much.

But seriously, I really do wish that GLC would come out. SOON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home