Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Spring has Sprung

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring has Sprung

My goodness, but it is gorgeous outside! 80 degrees, with a bright blue sky, and tulips and daffodils just flinging themselves out of the cold hard ground. It is far too pretty a day to sit hunched over a computer, so I'm just going to show you all a picture that I blatantly stole from Scipio over at the Absorbacon a while back.

I think that he's summed up Hal's character quite neatly.

Hal Pictures

Hee hee!

Oh Hal. I've heard some discussion lately about whether Hal should stay with Cowgirl, or get back with a recently-divorced Carol, or even if he should rekindle the spark with Arisia. The problem with Hal, is that no matter what, nobody will EVER be able to love him as much as he loves himself. And, I suppose that's part of his charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home