Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: This was SO Weird

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 17, 2008

This was SO Weird

I don't know if it was the corned beef and cabbage or what, but did I ever have the strangest dream last night. I arrived at my beloved local Comic Book Store, and was QUITE distraught to discover that the entire Comic Book section had apparently been flooded out. Matt, had these really cool-looking art-deco-ish glass doors covering up the comic section, which is rather strange since it doesn't HAVE any doors, much less art-deco ones.

Having the entire Comic book section apparently destroyed was bad enough, but then Matt wouldn't let me read the very last copy of the new book put out by DC that teamed up Batman and the Shade. At the Beach. I can not think of two more incongrous characters to be hanging out at a beach than Batman or the Shade, but that's what they were doing. Although I must admit that a Bat/Shade team-up could be potentially awesome!

Then I started worrying about where oh where was I going to go for my new books, at which point I woke up. With GREAT relief, I must say. Then I started dreaming about Colonial-era furniture, which can probably be explained by my watching the John Adams show on HBO. It was REALLY good. So I suppose that I can understand my unconcious mind fixating on that, but flooding comic book shops?

It was the cabbage. It had to be. But happy St. Patrick's day anyway.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Go re-read your latest stash of comics -- especially the GREEN ones. You'll feel better. :-)

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Aye!

I'll toast to ye tonight, Sally!

(That Adams bio pretty good, then?)

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, rereading my comics ALWAYS makes me happy.

Thanks, Soup! And yes, the John Adams thing on HBO is GREAT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home