Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Gosh, I love Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gosh, I love Wednesday

Oh this is going to be one HELL of a week. Green Lantern, a special Sinestro Corps book with Parallax, Booster Gold, Thor, Justice Society, Fables...I'm in heaven! Oh, and I think the Wedding shower story too. I really don't want to die between now and when I can get to the comic book store.

So, I'm in a heck of a good mood. I'm wearing my Green Lantern T-shirt, in proper fangirl fashion, it is an absolutely gorgeous early Fall day in New England, my son gave me an I-pod, and I actually figured out how to use it, and there are new comics on the way. Life is good.

So, I give you this. I blatantly stole it from Scipio over at Absorbacon, and it makes me giggle.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hee hee!

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, Sally -- I just came back from the comic store. When I saw Green Lantern #23 sitting on the shelf, the first thing that popped into my head was, "Hal Jordan: The King of Bling." YOUR FAULT, Sally! :-) Thanks ever so much! ;-)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

I think the Parralax book doesn't come out until next week. Still a great week for comics though!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Tee hee. Gosh, Hal just looks so HAPPY with all those rings!

Patrick, I realized that when I got to the store. It is a shame however, that it didn't come out this week, since there were numerous books that had Kyle sans Parallax in them, yet in GL #23, there he is, still Kylellax.
*sigh*

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

In the Atom issue where Kyle appears, there's an editors note saying the events take place after GL #26. So it'll be a few months before Kyle's status is reconciled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home