Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Flash Butts Forever?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Flash Butts Forever?

There is a reason, that I have chosen to glorify Green Lantern behinds as opposed to those of the Flash menagerie. It isn't that I'm not fond of the various Flashes. I absolutely adore Jay of course, I'm rather fond of Barry, he was just so sweet. Wally is probably my favorite, mainly because I'm the most familiar with him, and he was such a smart-ass. I don't mind Bart too much, although I much prefer him as Impulse.

But THIS is the reason that Flashes, will NEVER be able to compete with Green Lanterns.

Photobucket

Oh the horror! That is one HUMONGOUS backside! I don't even know who the hell that is, but it is NOT flattering! Terrifying perhaps, but not flattering.

On the other hand, the Green Lanterns produce things like this:

Kyle pictures

Go Kyle! Flaunt that gluteus maximus! We even get several angles, which is always a treat.

Green Lanterns vs. Flashes? No contest.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Well, considering all of the running a Flash has to do, it's not unusual that he would develop a rather prominant gluteus maximus. He should have huge thighs, too, being the ultimate track runner that he is. Now Green Lanterns, on the other hand, are built more like gynmasts, which tend to be rather muscular but lean, and well proportioned -- kind of appropriate where Guy, especially, is considered. :-) I have noticed, though, that current artists tend to make John a bit more bulky than the other Earth GLs. And poor Kyle is definitely the shortest. He's such a sweet little thing. :-)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

This picture, which I swiped from Rachelle, just cracks me up.

It is important about the different body types however. If you look at Jay Garrick, he's quite lean, and so was Barry and Wally. This is just a terrible terrible (albeit hilarious) shot.

John is actually the tallest of the four GL's, I think he's over 6' and built the broadest. Hal and Guy are both supposed to be 6', but again, Hal is built a bit heavier, while Guy is on the leaner side. Kyle is the shortest,at 5'10" or so, and will always be the baby.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Well, and then there's Kilowog. Now that's one GL butt I definitely don't wanna see. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home