Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Better late than Never

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Better late than Never

I finally get around to posting my interview with Diamondrock. Ami Angelwings came up with idea, and then Kalinara took it and ran with it. So actually, this is Diamondrocks interview with ME, and it is finally time to get down to brass tacks.

Therefore:

1...You're trapped in a burning building but you can contact one hero for help. Your two choices are Spider-Man or Batman. Who do you call?

Spider-Man. I am sure that Batman would be grimly efficient and all, but he'd probably be all moody and lecture me about being dumb enough to be in the burning building in the first place. At least I could get a quip from Spiderman.

2....You've somehow been transported into CLUE: the Movie! You're drawing straws for pairs to search the house. Who are you paired with?

Man, it's been a while since I've seen this, but I'd have to go with Christopher Lloyd. Wasn't he a professor or something? No real reason, I just like Christopher Lloyd.

3...The Anti-Monitor is coming to destroy your world! Luckily, you happen to have a spare "Cosmic Treadmill" lying around and can escape. But you'll be trapped on that other earth forever! To what earth do you flee?

Um...one with Green Lanterns?

4...You're stranded in a Warzone. Things don't look so good. Which ex-Vet will you have to watch your back; Wild Dog or the Punisher?

Wild Dog all the way! He may be crazed, but he's pretty focused on just getting the bad guys. I find Punisher to be a bit more cavalier about racking up a body-count. Besides, if you can't trust a guy in a hockey mask, who CAN you trust?

5...You're in the Old West, there's a bounty on your head and Jonah Hex has tracked you down. He asks if you have any last words. What are they?

Well, being a woman, I'd cry a lot and offer to sleep with him for starters. Then I'd say I was FRAMED! And offer him money to go get the REAL bad guys for me. And show him my ankles. I have VERY nice ankles.

Gosh this is fun.

So it's my Birthday tomorrow, in addition to being Father's Day. Barbecue in the Gazebo time!My oldest daugter is visiting from Boston, and gave me a beautiful Green Lantern T-shirt. *sob* I'm just SO proud. I can honestly say that most other mothers don't get action figures or Comic-related wearing apparel. I raised them right!

And for no particular reason other than it makes me smile:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just once can't somebody ELSE go clobber the bad guy?

5 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

I love how the drummer (the only non-Supes band member) gets the Beatles haircut.

And.. I just thought of this.. I would gladly pay good money to see that act! Imagine! A Jimmy Olsen playing a WhateverTheHell that thing is, a 3-set drummer, and some guy in a Superman suit doing the "Krypton Crawl!"

Gold. I'd puke from laughing.

(Mental note...)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Bully said...

Happy birthday, Sally! May the emerald light be with you all year long!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you Bully!

And yes, I don't know what the heck Jimmy is playing...possibly a mandolin? It isn't quite as ridiculous as Batman's dulcimer, but still pretty silly looking.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Happy Birthday!

Geez, that cover is painful. ;-)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Ops.. my bad.. Hippo Birdy, Sally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home