Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Snapper Carr has evolved...

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Snapper Carr has evolved...

...into a Jerk! Haw! Kalinara has been trying to convince me that Snapper is actually just misunderstood, and has grown and evolved into a kind and wise mentor, friend and humanitarian.

Oh REALLY?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's like one of those people at dinner parties that just won't quit. Have some dessert! I made it especially for you! Aw, c'mon a taste won't hurt you!

He probably goes up to Vegans and tries to shove pork past their lips.

Now I completely agree with Kalinara, when she says that Guy Gardner has grown into a much more complex human being. But then I haven't really read too much about Snapper, and it is very possible, that I'm just being stubborn and unreasonable.

But man, that finger snapping thing is just really really annoying!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See?

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Why the hell is he wearing a "Vote Lex" shirt?

Someone who used to pal around with the JLA should know better.

And, no, he's not cool enough to pull it off as an ironic tee shirt.

(In the interest of fairness, though, I freaking love all of his other shirts.)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

:-) See, that's why I love him. i've always been the 'Try iiiit. you'll liiiiike it!' sort!

Besides, see, they MISSED the snapping! Even Batman! They're all dejected! It's so cute!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Geez, I'll bet he chases diabetics carrying bags of sugar too!

I'm trusting that he actually HAS grown up and matured a bit, changed his foolish ways and learned to talk like an actual human being.

Actually, I must admit that in JLA:Year One, which was very very good, he was actually...NOT annoying!

Who'd have thunk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home