Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: No Time!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, April 06, 2007

No Time!

Urrggghh...the holiday is upon us. I really have no time to do this, but like an addict and her drug, I can't stay away. I'm running around vacumning and putting away laundry and other really fun stuff. The entire family is coming to my house for Easter, so I have a ham to cook eventually, strawberry pies to make, etc. etc.

I swear that it is colder than it was at Christmas! It's a good thing I have a huge dining room, because I'm feeding 13 people. Two tables and a fire in the fireplace for ambiance. I also have do make about two dozen hard-boiled eggs and dye them on Saturday with the kids. The "Easter Bunny" always hides jelly beans around the house for the kids to find on Easter. I suggested that since they are all teenagers, with one graduating from college this year, that perhaps we could give a pass on the baskets and jelly beans. You would have thought that I was trying to stab their eyes out with a fork! So guess who will be hiding jelly beans! Actually I suppose that it is rather endearing in a way.

Of course, with my kids being the smarty pants that they are, they refer to the Easter Bunny as the Easter Buzzard...which makes more sense considering the whole egg thing.

So everybody have a nice Easter or Passover or whatever you wish to celebrate.

6 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I would have loved to have found a picture of Hal Jordan getting smacked in the head with an egg, but alas, could not find one.

So just picture it in your mind. It's probably more graphic that way anyhow.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Nick said...

What no yellow and pink Peeps? *expression of shock*

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good holiday. :-)

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Happy holidays, dear. Make the best of the chaos. Family, enjoy 'em!

Best!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Have a happy holiday!

Did you happen to pick up Justice League Unlimited this week? It features Guy as the main character being very... Guy.

Posturing, getting on Superman's nerves, going head-to-head against Darkseid (powerless, no less), and generally saving the day in the most boorish way possible.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Derek, I hate to admit this, but I MISSED it! I'll have to pick it up this week, because I did put it on my pull list.

You can never have too much Guy.

And peeps put me into sugar shock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home