Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ooh, Pretty!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ooh, Pretty!

I don't have anything important to say today either, except Happy April Fool's day! However, Derek was kind and clever enough to make this lovely new banner. Isn't it purty?

I did my taxes today. I am not in a good mood. And that's no joke.

Blue Beetle

Ted's butt isn't quite as good as Guy's, but gosh, he does have pretty eyes.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Maybe it's Mabeline.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hmmm...he does seem to have that whole eyeliner thing going on there. And he did it BEFORE Johnny Depp!

Go Ted!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger rachelle said...

Man! Those are some stunning eyes!

I will always rank Ted among the hottest heroes of all time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home