Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Thursday Night Thinking

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Night Thinking

This little idea is the latest brainstorm of Diamondrock, from over at "Title Undetermined". Instead of kicks to the face, the villains have to come up with a cunning plan. I like this idea very much. Very much indeed. It also means that I don't have to work to hard at coming up with something else to write about. Thanks, Diamondrock!

Therefore,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know what kind of cunning plan is about to be postulated, but they had me at "chicken".

3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

I THINK I have no idea what's going on here! But I *like* it!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I KNOW I have no idea what is going on here, but like I said, I'm a sucker for chicken jokes.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Chicken?!? Chicken?!?!?!?!

Ba-GaWK!

(This game is fun!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home