Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh that Wacky Superboy

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh that Wacky Superboy

Hey, is this the same Karate Kid that is currently messing around with Roy over in the JLA and JSA crossover? By Jove, I think that it is! Apparently, he and Superman have a...history.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Superboy has destroyed Smallville! AGAIN!! And I guess that the Legionaires are going to help him do it...or something. I have to admit that I don't and never have, gotten the appeal of the Legion. At least the Silver Age Legion, which seemed to spend all of its time humiliating various members, and setting up their own special "Club House". Wankers...all of them. They also all seem to be named something, something "Lad" and "Lass". I find this to be a bit odd.

Anyway, I couldn't help but be drawn to this drawing of Superboy. He's showing off his taut buttocks AND his chest! That can't be a comfortable pose, but by God, he's giving it the old college try. I'm surprised, usually this is a pose that is only done by large-breasted women.

Now, it's not as nice as a Green Lantern butt, but it does have its merits.

5 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Here are a few things that bother me:
* where is Karate Kid's other leg?
* What is Superboy's groin SUPPOSED to be doing?
* Is 'smallville' KK's codename for 'little Karate Kid'?

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne. You made tea come out my nose!

I just find it hard to believe that some kid, who's power is evidentally, the ability to kick people, is going up against Superboy. Who may have torn off Karate Kid's missing leg, and is going to beat him over the head with it.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

OK, that's definite groin-on-groin contact there.

I'm going to have to assume that we're witnessing KK envoking the seldom seen Master of Karate technique known as The Two Tightly-Bound Johnsons Fighting For Victory.

Better than Kryptonite.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Aagghh! I've GOT to stop drinking when I'm reading!

Better than Kryptonite...indeed!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe Superboy isn't really Superboy there...maybe he's supposed to be one of those old action figures that has a swivel torso that moves all the way around.

That would be cool.

-M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home