Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Being Stalked!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 19, 2017

I'm Being Stalked!

I received the weirdest e-mail yesterday. It was from Cupid something... an on-line dating service as far as I can tell, wishing me a happy birthday, and then saying that they could see I was in a relationship so they wouldn't be sending me any choices... for now.

What the hell?

Since I have been happily married for 39 years, it's nice that they aren't signing me up but how the heck did they even FIND me? I am not on Facebook or any other form of social media. But then I noticed they called me Sallyp, which I only use on my blog.

So... they like comics?

Or they figure I have a butt fetish.

Which of course I DO... but still... it's a bit on the creepy side.

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

That is odd and creepy.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Isn't it though? And just a tad pushy.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

That is kind of weird, especially that they know you're in a relationship. Unless they're guessing?

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It just came out of the blue too. I have never heard of these weirdos... but apparently they have heard of me.

And my sweet sweet love for Green Lanterns I guess.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

Yeah that is creepy, I'm sorry that happened to you.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The interwebs are so bewildering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home