Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Crap

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Oh Crap

Man...I just found out that Steve Dillon died, and I really really liked his artwork, so now am depressed. It's a darned shame, and he was far too young.

I member his work with Garth Ennis the most of course. Hellblazer was brilliant, and so was The Punished, but my favorite still has to be his phenomenal run on Preacher.  He had a helluva a talent for being able to draw some pretty gruesome... and yet hilarious stuff. Good backgrounds too, and unlike some artists he actually knew his anatomy and wasn't afraid to draw non-perfect people.

I am going to miss his work.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Yeah, it's been a bad year, with too many talented people lost. Such a shame.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It has indeed been a kidney stone of a year. I cannot wait for it to pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home